Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Customize a space for a client, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
(cymbals)…- [Voiceover] In this challenge,…you'll change the look and feel…of your Confluence site.…First, you'll re-brand the site…by uploading a new logo.…Confluence will automatically set your…color scheme to match the new logo.…In the solution video,…I'll show you how to tweak…the color scheme manually.…Then you'll change your user profile image…to personalize your user account.…This challenge should take less than 10 minutes.…When you're ready,…check out my solution video.…
- Recognize pertinent information on the Confluence dashboard.
- Explain how to set global permissions.
- Explore the benefits of a Team Space layout.
- Name a variable you can add to a template that allows the user to specify one of three choices.
- Apply specific values to edited pages for easy sharing.
- Recall the safest approach to configure the comment functionality when opening a Confluence site to the world.
- Define the Autowatch feature.
- Identify the duties of a space administrator.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.