Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Create a multipart page, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In this Challenge, you'll add a page to the Wiki,…create content, and navigate back to the page.…First, you'll add a new page to a space.…Then, you'll use the editor and the macro browser…to add some content to the body of the page.…Give this page the title "My Favorite Food."…In the body of the page, add some text and an image…of your favorite food.…In the Solution video,…I'll share with you the page I created…with my favorite food.…I'll also show you how to adjust the image on the page.…Finally, head back to the dashboard and look…for the page you just created.…
There's a few ways to do this, so I'll show you more…than one method in the Solution video.…This Challenge should take less than 15 minutes.…When you're ready, check out my Solution video.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.