Join Sandra Toner for an in-depth discussion in this video Administering page restrictions, part of Installing and Administering Atlassian Confluence.
- In the previous video, we looked at permissions…both at the site wide level called global permissions…and also at the space level.…Now we're going to take a look at page restrictions…that will give you control over who can view or edit…individual pages within a space.…Starting from the dashboard, let's open up…the demonstration space by selecting it…from the list of spaces in the bottom left.…There's a couple of ways to add page restrictions.…First, let's use the tool drop-down menu…in the top right of the screen.…You'll want to select the third option restrictions.…
This will open the page restrictions dialog.…You can restrict viewing of the page…or restrict editing of the page.…You can see that there are currently no restrictions…on the page.…You have the option to set a restriction simply to yourself…or at a specific user or group name.…As I start to type a group,…Confluence will give me some suggestions…based on the first couple of letters.…I'm going to select Confluence users…which should be all of the users in Confluence.…
- Exploring Confluence benefits and resources
- Configuring Confluence
- Navigating the dashboard, spaces, and pages
- Creating users and groups
- Creating pages from templates and blueprints
- Importing, updating, and removing content
- Giving content feedback
- Watching pages, spaces, and blogs
- Managing tasks and notifications
- Backing up and restoring a site
Skill Level Intermediate
1. About Confluence
2. Installing and Configuring Confluence
3. Content Hierarchy
4. User Community
5. Working with Spaces
Building spaces3m 24s
6. Working with Pages
7. Working with Content
8. Communication and Community Feedback
9. Collaboration and Community Engagement
10. Managing Your User Account
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.