Learn how to tag/label items such as pages and attachments on a page and then use the labels list macro to add a list of labels for a space on a page.
- [Instructor] One interesting feature that can help…you get back to the places you like to visit most often…in a space is the labels feature also known as tags.…You can tag things like pages.…You can label attachments, even display a list of labels…if you want to use them to go back to areas…you may consider bookmarked using those labels.…Let's see what this is like using…our User Conference 2018 space here.…I want to show you one thing.…Let me go to our Decision log.…So if you've been following along with me,…you'll see under page tree here a Decision log.…
And you'll see a number of decisions…in the Decision column, for example, Keynote Speaker.…Let's go there, it's in progress.…This is something we set up as a task…and you'll notice down in the bottom right corner,…you'll see Labels and an Edit symbol which is a pencil.…Clicking that allows you to edit labels,…add labels, remove them, etc.…But some pages get them automatically…such as a decision page like this gets the Decisions label.…Let's go in here and just update this, the outcome.…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.