Learn how to add a navigation map to a page that will be based on an existing label used in the space for easy navigation to the associated page.
- [Instructor] Another way to provide navigation…using labels that have been applied…to content in your space…is by using what's called a navigation map.…You can create a map to specific pages…that are related to a label of your choosing.…Let's see what that looks like here…in our User Conference 2018 Home page.…We've already added the labels section down below.…Maybe you should change that just to pages…related to our keynote speaker, perhaps.…Well in that case, we need to edit the page.…
So we'll go back up to the top and click Edit.…Now in the section that we just created…for our labels, let's change that.…We'll take out labels, so highlight that…and typewrite over it…"KEYNOTE SPEAKER PAGES,"…like so.…Now we'll take out the Label List,…so select it and click Remove.…And instead, in here we're going to insert…using a different macro, a navigation map.…So we'll go up here to the drop-down to insert more content,…go down to Other Macros, and from here, let's go over here…to the left-hand side to the Navigation category.…
- Creating spaces
- Customizing the Confluence interface
- Creating pages and blog posts
- Adding text, graphics, and attachments in Confluence
- Using labels and other navigation helpers
- Inviting collaborators to spaces
- Restricting access to spaces
Skill Level Beginner
Yammer 2016 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter2h 26m Intermediate
Migrating from Google Drive to SharePointwith Bill Kulterman1h 4m Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.