In this video, learn how to add images to pages and the sidebar by uploading images while editing a page and by uploading an image while configuring the sidebar for a space.
- [Instructor] One great way to add some visual interest,…not only to content you create here in confluence…on your pages but also in your space in general,…is to make use of graphical images.…That's what we're going to talk about in this movie.…And we're going to begin on the page we've been creating,…our Landon Hotel Green Program page.…We're already in edit mode.…We haven't published yet.…Our changes are being saved automatically…as we work on this page,…but no one's going to be able to see it until we publish it.…Before we do, we're going to add an image.…
Right here in front of Landon Green Program,…just click there to make sure your cursor is flashing.…Before you go up to the toolbar,…and check out the icons at the end of the toolbar…in this last section.…We can insert links.…There it is.…Files and images, tables.…And then a full list of everything we can insert…appears on this dropdown including the ones…we just talked about like files and images…and there's links.…Look at all the other options you have at your disposal.…
- What is Confluence?
- Customizing your home page
- Creating pages and blogs
- Creating a page for meeting notes
- Adding content and navigation
- Creating a table of contents
- Inviting people to your space
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Restricting access to a page
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerAppswith Gini von Courter52m 16s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Confluence
2. Create Pages and Blogs
3. Add Content
4. Add Navigation
5. Communicate and Collaborate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.