Meet Concepts, the iPad app for sketching and design. Learn how to use its Freehand and Precision drawing modes and intuitive illustration toolset.
- [Voiceover] The name of this app says it all: Concepts. The creative soul of this software is all about drawing, facilitating thoughts, clarifying ideas, and refining directions. Hi, I'm Von Glitschka, and I invite you to join me as we sketch out concepts, draw in color illustrations, and explore a range of creative possibilities through drawing on the iPad, using the immersive environment and tools of the Concepts app.
So grab your stylus, and get ready to draw.
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 10s Appropriate for all
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.