Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Tools and heads up display, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- In this movie, I want to go for many…of the drawing tools in Concepts.…The nice thing about the drawing tools…is that you can customize your user interface…to set certain tools so they, by default,…always appear in your tool box.…So let me show you how that is.…We're going to access this file, just go in here,…and when you look at the entire user interface…for Concepts, it might be a little overwhelming,…because there's a lot of information it gives you.…
But the more you use it, that's not going…to be a big problem.…It just provides a lot of control,…and a lot of customization to how you like to work.…So some of it you can use.…You can use all of it, or you can choose…to ignore a lot of it.…It's there, but it doesn't really get…in the way of drawing, as you're going to see.…So we're going to go over some…of the drawing tools now, and in the left hand column…of the screen, this is your tool palette.…This is where all your drawing tools…will show up, and you can activate them.…
Now, there is, essentially, five locations…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.