Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Selection tool, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- [Voiceover] In this movie I wanna show you…how to draw with fills.…Now, there is no distinct feature in Concepts yet…to like draw a circle.…Actually, let's go into this document,…this untitled document, and if we go…to the Pin tool here, and I draw a circle,…there is no way to just tap in the middle…and just fill the circle.…Now, that functionality is coming,…but the way you can do it…is they have a really unique tool…called the Filled Stroke tool,…and I wanna show you that in this movie.…
So, we're gonna go to the zone…that has the marker in it.…We'll click on the tools, and were gonna select…what's called the Filled Stroke tool.…So, we'll select that.…What this does, and I'm just gonna demonstrate it…'cause it's easier just to show you than talk about it,…is we're gonna draw a funky…kind of cactus shape here,…and you can see how it works.…It's very intuitive, not too hard,…but you can draw a free-form, organic shapes like this.…
Then you can go in on this,…and this is one thing I like to do,…which you're gonna see me showcase…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.