Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Move and delete drawings and stacks, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- [Voiceover] In this movie I want to show you…how you can move things around…within the Gallery in Concepts.…In some other movies, you're probably going to see…the Gallery appear in a slightly different way.…That's because this app is quickly evolving,…quickly being developed and improved upon,…so you're going to see what were called Stacks.…It's how the Gallery used to work,…where you didn't get to see all the artwork…like this in one given project…because they were stacked on top of one another.…
So they've improved the Gallery…and give you easy access to your drawings faster,…so you don't have to flip through a Stack.…So Stacks are what it used to be.…This is how the Gallery is now.…So I just felt it's important to point that out,…because we update some of the movies…about key aspects of the app.…Not everything changes all the time,…but certain features do,…and when it's important enough,…we'll update the movie for that.…But in this regard, the Gallery is the primary place…you're gonna go to start your art work…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Intermediate
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 6s Intermediate
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.