Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Import, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- The nice thing about Concepts is it has so many…incredibly powerful features that they can all work together…and reinforce one another in terms of a creative environment…and coming up with ideas.…And this next functionality within the app…that I want to go over is Import, how to import an image…into your file so that you can use it.…And there's a bunch of different images that you can…bring in and different ways you can work work with them,…but we're going to go into this file,…and I'm going to import a specific image.…
Now, the Import icon is found in the tools panel…on the left-hand side, and it's the third from the bottom,…and it looks like an inbox with an arrow going into it.…We're going to click that, and that brings up this display,…which gives us options of where we can import from.…And starting from the bottom, you can import…from a cloud-based service like DropBox, for example.…The next one up, maybe you buy something…off of the Creative Cloud Market that Adobe operates.…You can import from there.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.