Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Grids, paper size, and units, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- The next setting I want to show you…is how you can pick different grids of paper…to draw on and how you can change…the paper size and the units of…measurement associated with whatever…document you're working with.…We're going to click into this file here,…and once again it defaults to a plain white paper,…but you can see in the HUD in the top right…it also lists that the paper size is infinite…and I'm going to explain that in a little…bit with another file to demonstrate…what that exactly means.…
That just means the background…goes on forever and you can move it around…and you never really get to an edge,…which means you could create something…potentially really large if you wanted to.…That's not necessarily always a good thing,…but you have that capability if you want to…and you can see the scale is 1:1,…so whatever this associates with in terms of…one inch equals one inch or whatever scale…you can set that as well.…I want to show you how you can control those settings.…Once again, we can click the HUD…or you can click the gear to access that.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.