Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Export, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- So I said in the previous movie…that as I started using this app and drawing in it,…I kind of discovered a new style of illustration of sorts.…And it's not new in that I've never drawn like this before,…it's just I've never had an environment…to draw in like Concepts before.…And because of that, it's allowed me to compose…in a way I've never done it before.…And it's really fun, really flexible…and it gives me all of these variations…that I can explore with and try.…
And I created a bunch of art prints…that I plan on running out on canvas…and then painting clear acrylic on top of…and just making some nice art for my studio environment.…And this is just a stack of art prints…that I've created.…And I'm just going to flip through these,…but you can see that it's just a fun way…to create artwork using this app.…And in this movie, I want to go over exporting.…How you can take your art and export it out…and either share it or save it as a different format.…
Now everything you draw in Concepts…with their tools is vector-based.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.