Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Eraser tool and delete, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- The next tool I want to go over is the Eraser tool.…Now I use the Eraser tool differently in this app,…I like to draw with the Eraser tool.…But there's one aspect--…Characteristic of this tool that's unlike other…Vector drawing applications on the iPad.…So I want to go over the Eraser tool,…because it's important to understand how this works…and the thinking behind it…because if you don't understand that,…it might be a little confusing.…
I know it was for me, but once I understood it,…I realized how it worked and how I could utilize it.…So we're going to go into this file here…and all I have here is a simple, circular shape drawn out…and what I'm going to do is…I'm going to select the Eraser tool here…and I'm going to go to the nib size…and I'm going to bring this up…just a bit here.…That should work.…And now, what I'm going to do is…I'm going to actually draw with the Eraser tool.…
I'm going to actually remove red…in order to form the artwork…and the image I want to create.…In this case, I want to create just a funky circular.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Intermediate
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 6s Intermediate
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.