Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Drawing meta and controls, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- [Voiceover] In this movie, I wanna go over…the meta controls for each project you work on.…So, we're looking at a group of artwork here,…in this project, and right now, on the left hand side,…you can see a stack of icons, and each one is…a point of meta information that you can customize…for each project, to help you organize it,…and eventually, as the developer has stated to me,…they are gonna work out a more feature-rich…search option, and this will help you find…your artwork faster as your library grows.…
As you keep drawing and adding new documents…and new projects, it could be very time-consuming to have…to just click or swipe, that is, from one project…to the next, so that will enable you…to find stuff easier, but right now,…you can set certain meta information.…So, the title for this one, the whole focus…of all of these drawings are kinda playing off…of stained glass, and I'm using the pun,…I love puns, instead of stained glass,…I'm calling it Distain Glass.…
So if you tap Art on the left-hand side,…this is where you can name it whatever you want,…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 10s Appropriate for all
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.