Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a new stack, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- [Voiceover] Now that we've added a new drawing…to an existing project, you might be wondering,…how do you go about creating a whole new project…that you can put all kinds of new drawings in it…and not use the existing projects shown here?…So this is the one we previously worked on,…here is this one, but we want to create a whole…new project with a whole new set of drawings.…So how do you do that?…Well, it's simple.…You just simply tap the New icon, plus icon…in the top left hand corner, but you just don't tap it once,…you tap and hold it, and then it will create a whole…new project with the new document drawing in it.…
So we're gonna do that now by tapping and holding,…and it does this, it creates a whole new project.…So if I swipe back from the gallery,…this is where we were, here's our new project…with the first drawing in place.…Nothing is in it because we haven't drawn anything,…and nothing is titled, and here's…the project that falls after it.…So it will insert that project as the next project over.…So we were here, it'll insert it one to the right.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.