Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a new stack, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- [Voiceover] Now that we've added a new drawing…to an existing project, you might be wondering,…how do you go about creating a whole new project…that you can put all kinds of new drawings in it…and not use the existing projects shown here?…So this is the one we previously worked on,…here is this one, but we want to create a whole…new project with a whole new set of drawings.…So how do you do that?…Well, it's simple.…You just simply tap the New icon, plus icon…in the top left hand corner, but you just don't tap it once,…you tap and hold it, and then it will create a whole…new project with the new document drawing in it.…
So we're gonna do that now by tapping and holding,…and it does this, it creates a whole new project.…So if I swipe back from the gallery,…this is where we were, here's our new project…with the first drawing in place.…Nothing is in it because we haven't drawn anything,…and nothing is titled, and here's…the project that falls after it.…So it will insert that project as the next project over.…So we were here, it'll insert it one to the right.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 10s Appropriate for all
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.