Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a new drawing, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- [Voiceover] In this movie I want to show you…how to create or add a new drawing…to an existing project within your Gallery.…So these are some doodle artwork I created,…Solar Joy and Amoeba Man,…and I want to create another drawing…and add it to this project.…So how do you do that?…Well, it's as simple as tapping the plus icon…in the top left in the Gallery of whatever project you're in…and so if I just tap that once,…it's going to immediately add a new project,…and open up into the drawing environment of Concepts…and this is where you can immediately go…to drawing your artwork.…
In this case, we're just going to do something…really spontaneous here, so I'm gonna,…I have a circular object in mind.…And when I draw like this…I just kind of create on the fly,…I don't give it a whole lot of…upfront consideration…of what I'm going to create.…I just start creating it.…And that's the fun of drawing,…is I like being spontaneous at times.…It makes it fun, and if you make drawing fun,…you make it sustainable.…
It makes no sense to draw stuff you don't like…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.