Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Color, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- In this movie, I want to go over…how to handle coloring in Concepts.…Now's there's a lot of creative variables…associated with coloring in this app,…but it's very easy to access,…very easy to use, so we're going to click into this file,…and I'm going to walk you through how this works.…Now color can be accessible…from any tool you're using in Concepts.…So right now in this document, I have my pen tool loaded,…I have my marker tool loaded,…and I have an airbrush tool preloaded.…
Each of these tools, I can access any color needed.…Right now, by default, I have black associated with it.…You can see the color swatches that are always default…showing up in the application user interface right here.…Now the bottom set of the four swatches shown…are what are called favorite colors.…Now I'm going to show you how to set your favorite color…or how to assign a color to your favorites shortly.…It's really easy to do, and if I scroll through these,…you can see all of my favorite colors…that I kind of have preloaded, so every time…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.