Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Color exploration, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- The next handful of movies…that I want to go through…are real world projects that I've been working on.…Some of them are personal but other ones are…client-driven and this one is a client-driven project.…Now, whenever a client asks me to do a project…or, in this case, work in a style I've never really…done before, I get both anxious and excited.…Anxious because no one wants to create something…that's lame, that much is obvious and excited because…I know it'll stretch my comfort zone, creatively speaking…and that's always a good thing.…
So with this client, they're based off of the East Coast.…They're kind of like an art licensing company…and they have different industries that they service.…They provide artwork for various industries and then…those industries use that artwork to promote their…services and to help them operate and gain…new customers as well and in this case,…it was for the dental industry.…They wanted me to create, long story short, art prints…that are based on dental themes.…
I've never done anything like this ever,…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.