Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Closing, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- Drawing, whether digital or analog,…is a great creative habit to embrace,…so I encourage you to check out this app, Concepts,…and start drawing with it…and continue to grow your ability.…Concepts is a great app, and the development on it…just keeps getting better and better.…I think you'll enjoy its ease of use…and its diverse flexibility that enables the artist…to work how they prefer rather than limiting…the user's ability to create and control their artwork.…
Not all apps can say that.…If you're interested in more courses…about drawing on the iPad,…you might like my other course,…Adobe Draw for Illustration.…Thank you for watching, and now grab a stylist,…and, remember, never stop drawing.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.