Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Closing, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- Drawing, whether digital or analog,…is a great creative habit to embrace,…so I encourage you to check out this app, Concepts,…and start drawing with it…and continue to grow your ability.…Concepts is a great app, and the development on it…just keeps getting better and better.…I think you'll enjoy its ease of use…and its diverse flexibility that enables the artist…to work how they prefer rather than limiting…the user's ability to create and control their artwork.…
Not all apps can say that.…If you're interested in more courses…about drawing on the iPad,…you might like my other course,…Adobe Draw for Illustration.…Thank you for watching, and now grab a stylist,…and, remember, never stop drawing.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 10s Appropriate for all
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.