Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Change paper color, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- [Voiceover] I want to show you how you can…change the paper color within any given document…that you're drawing in.…And we're going to start specifically…with this blank document called Virtual Paper,…because that's kind of what it is,…it's virtual paper.…If I click on the top left-hand drawing,…by default, if you look in the top right,…it'll say background is plain white.…This is what Concepts will default to.…Whatever you change the background color to,…the next time you open it, it's going to remember…that and it's going to display it as-is.…
And so how do you change the background?…Because sometimes you want to draw in white,…but sometimes you want to draw on a different color.…Well the way you do that is,…you go down to the gear icon in the bottom left,…and we're going to click that and it's going to…bring up these controls, this menu.…And you can see right at the top in the left-hand side,…it says Paper Color, right now it's plain white.…You can also do transparent.…Now, transparent is much like how it is in Photoshop.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.