Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Change paper color, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- The next thing I'd like to go over with you…is how you can change the paper color in Concepts.…Now, you don't always have to draw…on this stark white surface.…So, it's virtual paper,…so virtual paper should be far more flexible…than literal paper.…So, we're going to go into this file,…which I've called Virtual Paper.…We'll click into this, and by default,…the document will default to white.…If you look in the top right when you're in the Concepts app…and you're in a file, ready to start drawing,…this is what's called the HUD,…the Heads-up Display on the right-hand side.…
And that will always kind of pop up…and it will change and become dynamic based…off of what tool and what you're doing.…But you can see right at the top,…it says Background is Plain White.…You can click that link and it will take you…to the settings,…or the exact same settings can be accessed through…the bottom left icon, which is this gear.…So, we'll click that and it'll bring up the settings…for this specific document.…This isn't the settings for the whole app.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.