Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Change paper color, part of Learning the Concepts App.
- The next thing I'd like to go over with you…is how you can change the paper color in Concepts.…Now, you don't always have to draw…on this stark white surface.…So, it's virtual paper,…so virtual paper should be far more flexible…than literal paper.…So, we're going to go into this file,…which I've called Virtual Paper.…We'll click into this, and by default,…the document will default to white.…If you look in the top right when you're in the Concepts app…and you're in a file, ready to start drawing,…this is what's called the HUD,…the Heads-up Display on the right-hand side.…
And that will always kind of pop up…and it will change and become dynamic based…off of what tool and what you're doing.…But you can see right at the top,…it says Background is Plain White.…You can click that link and it will take you…to the settings,…or the exact same settings can be accessed through…the bottom left icon, which is this gear.…So, we'll click that and it'll bring up the settings…for this specific document.…This isn't the settings for the whole app.…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.
Learning Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Intermediate
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 6s Intermediate
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.