Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Art print drawing, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- As I started drawing more and more in this app,…I discovered a fun new way to create artwork…I'm really digging.…And you've already seen it in several other movies…in this course already.…And it's the same style as the one shown here.…So, I'm going to click into this one.…And it's a collage of characters,…design devices, nebulous ephemera,…and all works together to create…a visually, kind of captivating motif.…I like to refer to these as super doodles…because there's not a whole lot of forethought to them.…
I'm just kind of doodling it out…and just visually creating as I go.…And when it's all said and done, I really like it.…Not completely sure what it means.…I don't care so much about that.…It's just fun to create, fun to draw,…and this application just makes it really, really easy.…So, on this specific drawing there's one other element…I want to add to that.…So, I just want to draw that now for you…and it's in the bottom right-hand corner.…We're going to go ahead and add some detail in here.…
So, I always like to zoom in if I'm going…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Drawing on the iPad with Adobe Sketchwith Tony Harmer1h 11m Beginner
Creating with Adobe's Line and Sketch Appswith Justin Seeley1h 16m Appropriate for all
5-Day Drawing Challenge: Different Ways to Drawwith Von Glitschka46m 10s Appropriate for all
1. The Gallery
3. Freehand Mode
4. Precision Mode
Precision mode9m 30s
5. Creative Exploration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.