Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Art print drawing, part of Up and Running with the Concepts App.
- As I started drawing more and more in this app,…I discovered a fun new way to create artwork…I'm really digging.…And you've already seen it in several other movies…in this course already.…And it's the same style as the one shown here.…So, I'm going to click into this one.…And it's a collage of characters,…design devices, nebulous ephemera,…and all works together to create…a visually, kind of captivating motif.…I like to refer to these as super doodles…because there's not a whole lot of forethought to them.…
I'm just kind of doodling it out…and just visually creating as I go.…And when it's all said and done, I really like it.…Not completely sure what it means.…I don't care so much about that.…It's just fun to create, fun to draw,…and this application just makes it really, really easy.…So, on this specific drawing there's one other element…I want to add to that.…So, I just want to draw that now for you…and it's in the bottom right-hand corner.…We're going to go ahead and add some detail in here.…
So, I always like to zoom in if I'm going…
- Creating a new drawing in Concepts
- Moving and deleting stacks
- Connecting a smart stylus
- Working in Freehand and Precision modes
- Adding color
- Working with layers
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 5/02/2016. What changed?
A: The Concepts app was updated to version 4.1.3 in April 2016. We updated two movies, "Selection tool" and "Layers," to cover changes to these features.