Join Joseph LeBlanc for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer.
This course includes exercise files you can use to follow along. The exercise files are designed so you can jump into the code used for a specific video. The exercise files are organized by chapter. Inside each chapter, there's a folder for each video that has exercise files. This is a folder for chapter 1, video 6. There's a start folder, a final folder and a snippets.txt file. The start folder has the code that I'm using at the beginning of the video, and then the final folder has the final code at the end of the video. Snippets.txt has code that's used in the video.
Some videos do not have a Snippets.txt files, and other videos just have a final folder. With the exercise file structure in mind, you can now watch any video in this course and follow along.
- Installing on Mac and Linux
- Discovering channels and packages with PEAR
- Coding with PEAR packages
- Starting a new application with Composer
- Installing and maintaining packages with Composer
- Finding and installing PECL extensions