- Installing on Mac and Linux
- Discovering channels and packages with PEAR
- Coding with PEAR packages
- Starting a new application with Composer
- Installing and maintaining packages with Composer
- Finding and installing PECL extensions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Up and Running with PHP PEAR, PECL, and Composer. I'm Joe LeBlanc and in this course we'll look at defining dependencies for a new project with Composer. Then we'll use a generated auto-loader to initialize objects. Next, we'll install PEAR and PECL on Windows, Mac OS X, and Ubuntu Linux. Then finally, we'll maintained installed PEAR and PECL extensions. PEAR, PECL, and Composer awaiting to install all the packages you need for your next PHP project.
So let's get up and running.
1. Exploring Composer
2. Installing PEAR and PECL
3. Using PEAR and PECL
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.