Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the example interview and challenges, part of Requirements Elicitation: Interviews.
- Throughout this course, we will refer to some sample scenarios and a sample interview. Each video will give you a reminder of the scenario or interview to help you keep track. Feel free to pick and choose the videos that interest you. The challenges can also help you apply the concepts you're learning. They're included with the exercise files, and describe each scenario in case you need to refer back to them Good luck as you put your skills to the test.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Choosing to use interviews
- Selecting the right person to interview
- Planning interview questions
- Building rapport in an interview
- Choosing probing questions
- Listening and taking notes
- Analyzing and reviewing notes before following up
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Interviews
2. Preparing for an Interview
3. Conducting the Interview
4. Following Up on the Interview
Next steps1m 36s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.