Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
All Lynda.com members have access to the exercise files that I've included for this course. The exercise files contain additional resources that I reference throughout the course. You can download the exercise files from the course page. I hope you will find these resources of help in further education on affiliate marketing topics. And now, let's get started.
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.