Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Using affiliate coupons and deals, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…Let's new look at affiliate coupons.…Studying the importance of coupons and promos, the…crucial policies to pay attention to, as well…as types of top converting deals and promos…and integration tools available to us as affiliates.…Why should we embrace coupons?…Let's look at some statistics.…Turning to e-marketer and looking at the statistics that they provide for…2013, we learn that in 2013 more than half…of US adult internet users, or 102.5 million people…redeemed a digital coupon, via any device for either online or offline shopping.…
Compelling, isn't it?…You do not have to embrace them, but I highly recommend you do.…You do not have to be targeting frugal…shoppers to benefit from merchant's coupons or promos.…They have proven to be a…tremendous conversion booster, regardless of the audience.…We know that that coupons and promos…positively influence the purchase cycle, increasing conversion…rate for content, data feed, paid search and nearly every other type of affiliates.…
Before you start promoting any merchant's coupons,…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.