Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Startup costs of becoming an affiliate, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…Let's talk about the required investments.…First of all, no worthwhile affiliate program or affiliate…network will charge you anything to become their affiliate.…Therefore starting up can be a rather low cost exercise.…First and foremost, you will need a website.…It will cost you under $15 a year to register a domain name.…After that, on a minimal budget, your only…ongoing expense will be the cost of website's hosting.…Or under $10 a month.…
Therefore we arrive at the startup cost from $150 a year.…Speaking of the time investment, you can invest as…little or as much time as you are ready to.…It can be anything from a couple of hours a week to one to two hours a day.…To a full working day, when you are…finally in the position to quit your day job.…Just remember to take it one step at a time and not…jump into the river without thoroughly…educating yourself about the underwater surprises.…
As far as technical skills go, there is room for…both pure right brainers and tech savvy folks in affiliated marketing.…While coders and programmers do have…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.