Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Pay-per-call marketing, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
Let's now recall how pay-per-call performance marketing works.…We briefly discussed it in the payment models video.…We will also learn how such programs and campaigns perform…and see why and how one would become a pay-per-call affiliate.…So how does pay-per-call works?…First of all, as a publisher or affiliate, we apply into advertiser's campaigns.…Once approved, we get access to our unique phone…numbers that will track the calls back to us.…Then we start marketing the merchant or the…advertiser using the unique phone numbers assigned to us.…
Once the end user sees the phone number and calls…in, the call is connected the advertiser's call center and…the call is tracked to us, the publisher and our…marketing campaign, and we receive our commission for qualified calls.…Why should you even care?…Well, because phone numbers, according to Google, when embedded in…page search ads, increase click-through rates by 8% on average.…Also, high-ticket products and services convert best over the phone, which…conversion rates averaging 25% as opposed to some 2, 2.5% online traffic.…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.