Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Opening affiliate account(s), part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…Now we will recall the key affiliate platforms and we'll also exemplify…how to open affiliate accounts on each of the two types of platforms.…The good news is that it is 100% free.…In rare cases, when you are charged a dollar to open an affiliate account, it…is a security measure and you will get your money back with your first payment.…Let's recall the two affiliate platforms.…We've discussed that there are affiliate networks and in-house platforms.…
We also covered the most common ones in the U.S.…on both sides, both the affiliate networks and in-house platforms.…Now let's look into setting up an affiliate network account.…First of all, it is important to understand that depending on the…network, affiliates may be called publishers,…so publisher is the same as affiliate.…Secondly, you want to carefully study…the affiliate network's requirements and agreements.…Thirdly, sign yourself up.…We'll use CJ by Conversant for our example.…
On CJ by Conversant's website, you go to Publisher, click What You Need…To Join, scroll down to the bottom and click the Free Publisher Sign-Up button.…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.