Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Leveraging mobile and social, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…It is by no means my goal to go deep and detailed into either mobile or social.…But what I do want to do, through this video, is show you some impressive…statistics which support the need for us…to employ mobile marketing and leverage social media.…Examples and opportunities will be covered as well.…Looking at mobile, it is impressive to see that even now mobile represents…some one fourth of all e-commerce traffic in the US, according to Monetate.…Additionally, some time in 2014 we are expecting mobile…internet to eclipse desktop internet, according to Morgan Stanley.…And then, according to Pew Research Center,…91% of U.S. adults have a cell phone.…58% of American adults have a smartphone.…And 34% use their smartphone as their primary device to access the internet.…So mobile is set to eclipse desktop by the end of 2014.…Mobile represents some 25% of all e-commerce traffic.…71% of smartphone owners shop on their mobile.…And over 50% of mobile traffic comes from smartphones according to Branding Brand.…Additionally, according to eMarketer, mobile sales accounted for…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.