Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video How much do affiliates earn?, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…Now let's look at some earnings related considerations.…We will look into the question of how much affiliates make, how one…can forecast future affiliate earnings, and the notion of passive income.…Let's start with the question of how much do affiliates earn?…In 2013, a famous Australian blogger, author, speaker, Darren…Rowse, who is also known as ProBlogger, put together a very interesting post.…
He was celebrating his ten years with Amazon Associates…program, which as we know is Amazon's affiliate program.…And he created his Ultimate Guide to…Making Money with the Amazon Affiliate Program post.…Which is listed in Exercise Files for this video.…In it, he disclosed his earnings in U.S. dollars as an…Amazon affiliate over the course of his ten years with them.…In April of 2013 he wrote, I estimate my Amazon earnings…since 2003 are around the $420,000 mark.…
Although, as you can see, the bulk of it has been in the last five to six years.…As you can see from this chart, this content affiliate has been steadily making…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.