Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Freedoms and limitations, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…At the outset of this video course, we have…talked about setting the right…expectations of affiliate advertiser relationships.…We are now also aware of the…fundamental concepts and principles that undergird affiliate marketing.…We also know of the most common payment models, or the…end user actions for which we can get compensated as an affiliate.…In this video we will answer three very specific questions…which pertain to your freedoms and limitations as an affiliate.…
How exactly will our payments be handled?…Can I be an affiliate without a website?…May I promote more than one merchant from the same niche?…Let's start with a question related to payments.…How exactly are payments handled?…Affiliates choose the payment threshold, upon…reaching which your payment will be remitted.…Most affiliate networks and in-house affiliate programs either preset…the threshold, or allow you to choose the payment threshold.…And you will also choose the currency in which you will be paid,…and it's not available in all U.S.…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.