Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Enemies of future earnings, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…In this movie, we will learn what makes advertiser websites and their affiliate…creatives affiliate-unfriendly, obstructing your future earnings.…Broken tracking would always be a major problem,…and it often comes in form of leaks.…A leak is essentially anything on the merchant's website or on their banner that…may lead to a course of action for which you will not get credit as an affiliate.…
Examples of leaks would include phone numbers on merchant websites…or live chat windows through which they would be taking orders.…Or AdSense units or banners or other ways of them…monetizing their website for which you will not get credit.…Fourthly, affiliate links when merchants place…links from Amazon's Associates program or…other affiliate programs that are relevant to their niche, monetizing their websites.…Needless to say, that should, their affiliate banner work.…
Your original affiliate referral to them would be of no sense.…Fifthly, links to related stores or websites.…If, for instance, a merchant to whose online store you sent a visitor also has…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.