Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying to affiliate programs, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…In this movie, we will discuss seven basic criteria…that affiliate managers look at when evaluating affiliate applications.…And, we'll also tell you what to do if your application was declined.…First of all, list the information about yourself.…Include your full name, and a real company name.…Let's look at an example on eBay Enterprise Affiliate Network.…As you can see under Personal Information, I'm listing my full first name, my…full last name, and my email address,and…also under company information, my company name.…
Second, your website, list a working website.…And, if for some reason, it is password protected, give the…affiliate manager a demo access to see things from the inside.…Number three is categorization or any specifics.…If website categorization, or specifying the…promotional methods is possible, as some networks…allow you to do so, make sure that you take advantage of that feature.…And, that your website is described in accordance to…what it is that you are actually going to be doing.…
Let's look at two examples.…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.