Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Advanced affiliate creatives, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…In this video, I'd like to encourage you to…go beyond the basic banners, text, and product links.…We will look into five types of advanced affiliate creatives to use.…We'll start with Flash.…Flash is a multimedia technology created to make effective interactivity…happen on a graphic creative over a relatively small size.…The dimensions of Flash ads will…generally follow traditional affiliate banner size conventions.…Lets look at an example of one.…Some affiliates may deem the .com part here to be leak on this particular banner.…But other than this, it is a great interactive Flash creative from moo.com.…Advanced creative number two would be widgets.…
A widget normally represents a concise string of code,…that an affiliate can grab and execute within their webpages.…The uniqueness of widgets in comparison with…other creatives, is that they are dynamic.…And even once placed on affiliate sites,…the merchant can update the widgets' contents.…So that it's, always stays up to date, and is relevant.…Say for example, as a widget with a list of best sellers.…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.