Join Evgenii "Geno" Prussakov for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding email to the mix, part of Affiliate Marketing Foundations.
…Email marketing is powerful.…Both as a stand-alone promotional method and as a complementary tactic.…So in this video we will discuss how to use this channel as affiliates.…Let's look at some statistics first.…75% of marketers integrate their email programs with their website.…91% of consumers check their email daily.…When asked what purpose email marketing serves, 78% of marketers recited…retention, 70 said engagement, and 68 revenue generation.…48% of emails are actually opened on mobile devices and 91.4% of…respondents said they use their smartphone to check their personal email.…Furthermore, 55% of marketing professional agree that email…marketing is actually the most effective marketing tactic.…Why?…Because email marketing has an ROI or return on investment of some 4,300%.…And for e-commerce websites, specifically, email yields the highest conversion rates.…I hope that all of this data, convinces you that when…it comes to online marketing, using email is not optional, but mandatory.…
In fact, when you use self built, double opt in, also known as confirm subscription…
AuthorEvgenii "Geno" Prussakov
- Define an affiliate in terms of online marketing.
- Identify the most widely-used affiliate payment model.
- Describe ten types of affiliates.
- Recall the two types of affiliate platforms.
- Explain three considerations to take into account before building an affiliate website.
- Recognize three kinds of leaks.
- Define monetization.
- Summarize the characteristics of pay-per-call marketing.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Fundamental Affiliate Marketing Principles
2. Preparing for Affiliate Marketing
3. Rolling Out Your Affiliate Efforts
4. Day-to-Day Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.