Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go from here, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Alright, that's gonna wrap up our look at…Adobe Color CC,…but if you're just not finished learning yet,…you want somewhere else to go,…here are a few other courses you might wanna check out…before you log out.…First and foremost, Foundations of Color…with Mary Jane Begin.…This is a great course to get you really immersed…in the world of color, how it works,…the psychology of it, and all that kind of stuff.…It's a really great course that I highly recommend…that you check out.…Second, of course, is Introduction to Graphic Design,…which has a section on color,…but also mixes the skills and tools…into one, single cohesive course…and allows you to work…through a real world scenario graphic design workflow.…
You may also wanna check out…Illustrator CC Essential Training,…which is a course that takes your soup to nuts…through all of the features of Illustrator CC,…giving you a better idea of how to use the program…and when to use certain features.…Finally, Photoshop CC Power Shortcuts…and Illustrator CC Power Shortcuts.…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop