Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the Explore tab on the Adobe Color website, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] So far, this course has been all about…you creating color themes that you want to see.…But what if you're stumped?…What if you don't know exactly…what color you're looking for?…What if you need some inspiration for the project?…Well, that's where the Adobe Color Community…comes into play.…Let's go ahead and go to the Explore tab…up here at the top of the Adobe Color website.…Once you click on Explore, it’s going to take you…to a page that looks something similar to this.…However, when you’re viewing this course,…do not get discouraged if the color themes…that you see on your screen…are different than mine.…As people are adding color themes,…almost by the minute here on this website,…this site will undoubtedly be changing all the time.…
So if you don't see one that says…Coin Shot or Blue Ocean V2,…that's totally okay,…because that just means that people are participating…in the community and this site is continuing to grow.…So, don't worry about that at all.…But, how do we start to find the themes that we want?…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop