Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Adobe Color in Photoshop CC, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Much like Adobe Illustrator,…we also have the ability to use…Adobe Color CC themes inside of Photoshop CC.…So in this movie I'm gonna show you…exactly where that is and how you access it.…Let's go ahead and go up to the New button,…right here in the UI.…And it doesn't matter how big or how small,…just create yourself a Photoshop Document.…I'm also gonna reset my workspace…so that you can see exactly what you see on my screen.…Now, here is the Libraries panel, over here on the right.…If you don't see it, go to the Window menu…and choose Libraries.…And then you pull that out onto your screen,…just like that.…And I'll switch to…the Adobe Color CC Essential Training Library.…
Now, inside of Photoshop, when you right-click…on a theme, you can set the current thing…you're clicking on as the color.…You can apply a color overlay.…You can also share the link.…There is no link in here to add these…to your swatches, unfortunately.…Now, when you select a given theme…inside of this, you can also go to this drop-down menu…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop