Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Adobe Color in Illustrator CC, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] So far, we've only been using Adobe Color…on the Web, and we've really only been creating themes.…We haven't actually been using them for anything.…So, in this movie, I'm going to show you…how to start using your color themes…inside of Adobe Illustrator.…First things first, let's create a brand new document here…by clicking the New button, and it doesn't matter…how big or how small, just go ahead…and create a document, does not matter.…Once you have that new document open,…what I want you to do is look over here…on the right-hand side, inside of the Panels,…for a little cloud icon.…When I hover over it, it says Libraries.…You can go ahead and click that open,…and move this open just like so.…
You can also go to the Window menu…and choose Libraries, and it should pop out onscreen.…Now, I'm going to go up here to the Libraries,…and I'm going to drop this down,…and I'm going to search for that Adobe Color CC…Essential Training, that's the Library we created earlier,…and we have two Themes in there,…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop