Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Specifying color values, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] In the previous movie, we talked…a lot about using Color Rules to get the colors you want…inside of Adobe Color CC.…In this movie, I'm going to show you…how to create custom colors by editing…the actual color values directly…underneath the sliders here inside…of the Color CC Color Wheel.…First off, I want you to open up a new tab…with your browser, and go to flatuicolors.com.…That's F-L-A-T-U-I-C-O-L-O-R-S.com.…Once you get to this website, you'll see a big thing…of color, all the way across the screen.…
So, what I want you to do is…I want you to select, these are basic color themes,…as you can see, going across here, left to right,…and so what I want you to do is I want you…to choose a format up here.…I'm going to choose one very simple,…I'm going to choose the HEX value right here,…the second one down.…So, we'll select that, and what I'm going to do now is…I'm going to come over here and I'm going to just click…on this turquoise, and when you click that,…you should get some sort of affirmation.…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop