Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving and editing existing themes, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] We're gonna stay here on the Explore tab…for just a second…and I'm gonna show you how to save and edit…a theme that's already existing here…inside of the color eco system.…So what I want you to do is just search…for anything you want up here in the top.…Once you make a search, doesn't matter what it's for,…find a color theme that catches your eye.…For instance, I'm gonna choose…this Winter Warm theme right here.…And you can see when I hover over it…it actually says Winter Warmth Keep Well This Winter.…What I'm going to do is I'm gonna hover over it,…when I hover over it you're gonna see…several different options.…Info, Edit Copy, Copy Link, Save to Library, Appreciate.…
If I choose to Save to Library…it's going to come up and say okay,…where would you like to save it?…I'm gonna choose that Library we created earlier,…Adobe Color Essential Training.…It'll come in with the same tags,…it'll come in with the same name.…Once I have that what I'm gonna do…is hit Save.…That's gonna save that to my color themes library.…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop