Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Removing themes from a library, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] So far, we've created…four different color themes inside of Adobe Color CC.…We created one on our own, called Blue Ocean.…We created and modified a version of that…and called it Blue Ocean V2.…We found a theme, using the Explore tab,…and added it to our libraries.…And then we modified that theme and made it our own,…and created a copy of it, here.…So once you've created your color themes,…there may come a time…when you have no use for that color theme again.…And you want to simply remove it from your profile.…You can do so very easily.…Let me show you how it's done.…
So let's say, for instance,…that I want to get rid of this Blue Ocean V2…and the original Winter Warmth.…All I have to do is hover over this and choose Delete.…Once I do that, it says,…"Are you sure you want to permanently…"delete this theme?"…I hit Delete.…And that is now removed from my Color Library.…That does not remove the original color theme…that another user created from the color ecosystem.…That simply removes this copy of that theme…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop