Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Adobe Capture mobile app, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] So far we've only been exploring…the desktop capabilities of Adobe Color CC.…In this movie we're gonna start to explore the mobile…component, using the Adobe Capture CC mobile app.…This is available on both iOS and Android,…so it doesn't matter which type of device you have,…you should be able to do everything…that you see me do here on screen.…First off, you need to go and you need to download this.…It's available from the iOs app store…and also the Google Play store.…Go to both of those respective app stores, search for…Adobe Capture, and that should give you the application.…Once you have the application downloaded,…just go ahead and tap on it to launch it.…
When you launch it for the first time it may show you…a sign-in screen, and that's okay.…Just go ahead and sign in using the same Adobe…Creative Cloud ID that you signed up with using…Adobe Color CC, or when you signed up for Creative Cloud.…You can see here, as I launch the Adobe Capture CC…application and tap on the Colors tab at the very top,…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop