Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing your theme, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] It's inevitable really, change.…Every time you create something, whether it's…a business card, a logo, a letterhead, it doesn't matter,…somebody's gonna ask for some sort of a change…and that can happen with color themes as well.…So in this movie, I'm gonna show you how to edit…a color theme you already created and saved.…Let's go up here to the My Theme section,…and inside of My Theme you should have at least one…that you created earlier called Blue Ocean.…When you have Blue Ocean, go ahead…and select Edit, Copy.…When you do that, that is going to open up…a brand new color wheel with the exact theme…that you had before but it's all a blank slate.…
You can manipulate it any way you want.…So for instance, if I come over here to this color,…let's say that the client says, "You know what?…"We really don't want white as the other color.…"We need to be more of a greenish color."…Okay, no problem.…Let's just take this and let's just start manipulating it…a little bit.…Here we go.…Here's a little bit of green and we'll dial in…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop