Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a basic theme, part of Adobe Color Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] In this movie I'm going to show you just how…to create a basic color theme using Adobe Color CC.…We're not going to worry about color rules or anything else,…we're just going to create our own color theme.…So, first things first.…Go up here to the Color Rules and just…select Custom from the list.…This is just going to allow you all the creative freedom.…That means nothing is going to change here…based on any other criteria.…You have full control over all five…of these colors that you see here.…What I want you to do is just go through here,…and one by one I want you to create a color theme,…just however you want it to be.…It can be monochromatic, it can be complimentary,…doesn't matter, totally up to you.…
And what you're gonna do is just select each individual…color, and you're gonna change the values here…or here, or by using hex codes.…Either one is fine, doesn't matter how you do this,…just go ahead and do it.…And once you have that done, let's go through…and see exactly what you've come up with.…
Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop