Join Justin Seeley as he explores the essential features of Adobe Color. He shows how to create themes using the online color wheel, edit themes with color rules, participate in the Adobe Color community, and use your themes in Illustrator and Photoshop. He also shows how to turn photos into color themes with the Adobe Capture mobile app.
- Creating a basic theme in Adobe Color
- Exploring color rules
- Editing color themes
- Removing themes from a library
- Creating a theme from an existing image or with your camera
- Using Adobe Color in Illustrator and Photoshop
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi there, my name is Justin Seeley and I'm a senior staff author for the design segment here. I'd like to welcome you to this course on Adobe Color CC. In this course I'll be taking you through Adobe's Color CC platform and mobile app. You'll learn how to create color themes using the online color wheel. I'll show you how to change those themes based on specified color rules and I'll show you how to edit and publish your theme to a CC library. I'll also be taking you through the community aspect of Adobe Color. This is where you'll learn how to use the Explore tab to find new themes that other people have created, how to search the Color CC themes database based on keywords and I'll show you how to save things that you find and modify them to suit your needs.
Finally we'll wrap things up by showing you how to integrate Adobe Color with your favorite Adobe apps like Illustrator and Photoshop CC. I'll also give you a crash course on using the Adobe Capture mobile application so that you can create color themes no matter where you are or what you're doing. Color CC has a great service to help you find the right color for your design projects and I'm excited to share some of its capabilities with you. So, if you're ready, let's jump right in and get started.