Join Daniel Short for an in-depth discussion in this video Informing users with Confirm Alert and Prompt dialog boxes, part of ColdFusion 9 New Features.
- View Offline
So, with the cfmessagebox tag, we can specify three different types. We have…prompt, confirm and alert.…Now, each of these do slightly different things.…The prompt actually prompts the user for some input, which we can then…collect and use later on.…The confirm asks a simple yes or no question and the alert just gives the user…some information and doesn't require any input or choice from them.…On the prompt type message box, I can write a message to tell them exactly what…
- Using new implicit Getters and Setters in ColdFusion Builder
- Utilizing RAM disks using VFS
- Managing the system cache to boost site/application performance
- Learning the new ternary and chained operations
- Loading detailed Google maps with markers and notations onto a web page